Tarun Chetna is an non-profit organization. Established in the 1993.
We works on Tobacco Free India Programme by Salam Mumbai Foundation.
- Employment generation through Vocational Training by FVTRS-Bangalore.
- Water Conservation through the HUF project.
- Female feticide & Birth registration through WPC-UNFPA Programme.
- Agro-based Livelihood promotion through the FASAL project with TATA Trusts.
- Poverty Alleviation & Women Empowerment through PACS project.
- Child Right promotion through CCRD by UNICEF / Phia.
- Women Literacy & Right Based Approach through AAWAJ Project.
- Empowering Rural Women through the ERW programme.
- Youth awareness Programme Against women violence by CHSJ-UNTF Project.
- Safe and Fair Migration through ASK-India.
- Equine Welfare & Veterinary Care through BROOKE India.
- Public Library and Literacy Programme with RRMLF.
- Social inclusion programme with Oxfam India
- Child Line Pratapgarh from CIF/WCD, GOI, etc.
An integrated approach to build a equitable and empowered society
The vision of the organization is derived from Sanskrit slogan which means“ A society free from exploitation where peoples have access to better health and education and having a good quality of life. It means “सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः, सर्वे सन्तु निरामया”.
In order to achieve the vision of organization has undertaken the following mission “To organize different communities and empower them, So that they became independent and self reliant and they live a holistic life for actual establishment of Gram Swarajya” it means… “सही अर्थो में ग्राम स्वराज्य की स्थापना करना”
We break out of the poverty cycle in India by educating students.
Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world and the most effective way to break out of the cycle of poverty. We educate students and develop their skills to break out of the poverty cycle in India
It is the small change that makes the biggest impact.
We formed 65 WFGs, in which 1562 women farmer ware collect-wised
981 adolescent have got the benefits of nutrition
Distributed the dry ration/ grocery support to 1500 women
Distributed the sanitary napkins among 2800 women and girls.
We provided counseling to 2500 women & girl survivors of violence and COVID.
We successfully addressed 70 cases under POCSO Act.
We addressed 145 cases of sexual abuse and stopped 06 cases of child marriage.
We 5950 distributed Biscuits, GoMo and Cake among children.
We distributed 3435 Mask among the peoples during COVID epidemic.
We nominated several D/L committees by DM regarding Women & Child.
80 Nari Sangh were formed, in which 5465 women ware collect-wised.
287 Adolescent girls Trained in Cutting Tailoring 07 seven villages of Patti block.
216 women & 47 adolescent girls become literate
5708 pregnant women have got the benefits of nutrition by the efforts of project.
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 569402010000935
Bank: Union Bank of India
IFSC Code: UBIN0556947
All donations are eligible for tax savings under 80G.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Volunteer with us for making a difference in somebody's life and also it is a good opportunity for you to give back to the society. For more information, mail us at Shonebhadracollege@gmail.com
Prithviganj Bazar, Patti, Pratapgarh (U.P.)- 230133